Central Georgia Diagnostics Laboratory Services, part of Navicent Health has been serving Central Georgia the surrounding communities for over 20 years. We understand the needs and concerns of your patients and are committed to meeting those needs compassionately and professionally.
- Scope of Service: Provide laboratory reference service to Physician's offices, nursing homes, home healthcare, behavioral health and rural hospitals in the Central Georgia area.
- Service Area: Surrounding a 50 mile radius of Macon, Georgia. Counties served include Bibb, Twiggs, Putnam, Monroe, Lamar, Taylor, Peach, Houston, and Jones County.
- Clinical Consultation: Pathologists and biochemists and are available for clinical consultation.
- Technical Staff: Clinical Laboratory Scientists are available to answer inquiries concerning specimen collection and specimen integrity.
- Stat Services: Stat courier pick up and delivery is available during operational hours. Results are analyzed with priority and phoned or faxed.
- Clinical Services: include Hematology, Chemistry, Immunology, Anatomical Pathology, Cytology, Forensic Toxicology and Comprehensive Blood Bank.
- State of the Art Equipment: performs over 2.5 million test/year