Babysitting Classes for Teens and Preteens
Become a safe babysitter by learning basic first aid skills, what to do in case of a choking or cardiac emergency and some tips for caring for the basic needs of infants and children. Participants will practice first aid and emergency skills. This class is appropriate for teens and preteens babysitting younger siblings or others' children. Upon completion of the class, participants will be certified in Heart Saver CPR, & AED for adults, children, and infants.
2015 BABYSITTING CLASS SCHEDULE
There are no available babysitting classes at this time.
Please check back for upcoming classes.
All babysitting classes will be held from 9 am - 3:30 pm at The Wellness Center, 3797 Northside Drive, Macon, Ga
(This is one class offered multiple times, so please register for only one class. Class size limited to 20)
- Fee: $50.00 (Bring sack lunch. Snacks will be provided.) Fee includes babysitting manual.
- Pre-registration & Pre-payment are required
- A cancellation notice of at least 48 hours is required.
- All classes have a minimum attendance, requirement of at least 50% of the spaces being filled. We will cancel classes with attendance less than 50%. If we cancel a class, a 100% refund will be issued.
- Pre-registration and prepayment are required at least three business days before class.
- Classes are conducted on a "First come first served" basis.
- Space is limited, early registration and payment is strongly recommended
How to Register and Pay:
Click here to register & make a payment online or download the registration form and mail along with payment to:
The Children's Hospital
c/o Babysitting Classes
777 Hemlock Street
Macon, GA 31201
Please call us at (478) 633-6150 for further information.