Babysitting Classes for Teens and Pre-teens
Become a safe babysitter by learning basic first aid skills, what to do in case of a choking or cardiac emergency and some tips for caring for the basic needs of infants and children. Participants will practice first aid and emergency skills. This class is appropriate for teens and preteens babysitting younger siblings or others' children. Upon completion of the class, participants will be certified in Heart Saver CPR, & AED for adults, children, and infants.
Dates and Times Are:
2015 Babysitting Class Schedule
April 18th 9am to 3:30pm
May 2nd 4:30 to 8:30
June 6th 9am to 3:30pm
June 16th 4:30pm to 8:30pm
All Classes will be held from 9:00 am – 3:30 pm at The Wellness Center, 3797 Northside Drive, Macon, Ga.
Classes are offered multiple times, register for only one class. (Class size limited to 12)
- Fee: $50.00 (Bring sack lunch. Snacks will be provided.) Fee includes manual and babysitting manual.
- Pre-registration & Pre-payment are required at least three business days before class.
- A cancellation notice of at least 48 hours is required.
- All classes have a minimum attendance, requirement of at least 50% of the spaces being filled. We will cancel classes with attendance less than 50%. If we cancel a class, a 100% refund will be issued.
- Classes are conducted on a "First come first served" basis.
- Space is limited, early registration and payment is strongly recommended.
How to Register and Pay: